**This post may contain affiliate links.**
The founders of the RunBetter App– Nicole, Curt, and Coach Worm– are sharing their favorite running gadgets today on the blog. Read on to find out what products they recommend and leave a comment with anything we left out.
- Opove M3 Pro Max Massage Gun. One of the best out there– it’s powerful and effective on sore muscles.
- Perform Better Resistance Bands & Tubes. “Minimal cost and maximum preventative gains,” says Curt. Portable for a workout anywhere.
- Aonijie Water Bottles. 100% BPA free and they don’t leak in your gym bag, either!
- Propel. Nicole swears by these for daily hydration. “I probably drink at least a gallon of water a day and the Propel packets make it a lot easier.”
- Run Gum. Another favorite of Nicole’s. She say they give her a little boost of energy which leads to a better workout. Her favorite? Fruit flavor.
- The Elevated Pillow. According to Coach Worm, this pillow is “great for elevating legs when recovering, as well as propping myself up without putting stress on my back and neck when I’m using other recovery tools.”
- Normatec Compression Recovery Boots. These are definitely a splurge. Coach Worm recommends also purchasing the hip attachment to really be able to work your hips, glutes, and hip flexors.
- Nike Winter Snood. Great for cold weather running, especially in Chicago with the wind whipping off the lake!
- Polar Heart Rate Monitor. This helps make sure your easy days stay easy.