**This post contains affiliate links.**
Welcome to Day 2 of the RunBetter App’s Holiday Gift Guide for Runners. Today we are giving our gift recommendations for new runners.
They’re just getting into the sport and may need some extra motivation and support.
Here are our picks for gifts for the new runner in your life– or the person you’d like to encourage to get into running!
- Goodr Running Sunglasses. If you haven’t seen all the fun colors and patterns that Goodr has, you need to check them out. And at only $25 a pop, you may even want to grab a few pairs for yourself, too!
- Foam Roller. They may not know they need it yet, but boy, will they thank you later!
- Clip-on LED Safety Lights. Again, a new runner may not know they need this, but they most definitely do in order to be safe running in the dark.
- How to Make Yourself Poop: And 99 Other Tips All Runners Should Know. Useful info packed into one book!
- Running Trucker Hat. Stylish AND sporty!
- Duffel Bag. This sleek bag is perfect for storing your running gear on race day.