*This post may contain affiliate links.*
Looking for a gift idea for the runners in your life? Look no further!
Presenting the RunBetter App’s 2023 Holiday Gift Guide for Runners…
- Pocket Latte. This tasty square of caffeinated chocolate can be used before, during, or after your run for a little energy boost. Comes in four flavors: dark roast, hazelnut, cream & sugar, and lavender vanilla. Currently BOGO 40% off for the holidays at the Pocket Latte website.
- Sneakers Ornament. These hand-painted, glass blown sneaker ornaments come in a two-pack and feature real shoelaces. Perfect to decorate the tree of any runner!
- Running While Black. Alison Mariella Desir’s “searing expose on the whiteness of running” informs and inspires. Hailed as a must-read by Kara Goucher, Deena Kastor, Lauren Fleshman, Meb Keflezghi, and countless other running greats.
- Athletic Brewing. All the taste of real beer with none of the alcohol is what you’ll find in any of Athletic Brewing’s delicious six-packs. It’s the perfect healthy way to indulge post-run.
- Goodr Sunglasses. Purchasing these no-slip, no-bounce, polarized sunglasses can be kind of addictive, because they come in so many fun designs and they’re only $30 each.
- Car Seat Cover. No more sweat on your car seat when you’re driving home after a workout!
- Pro-Tec RM Extreme Mini Roller. For targeted pain relief you can take anywhere. Sold by our favorite VA region running store, Potomac River Running.
- Coach Soak Muscle Recovery Bath Soak. Developed for athletes, Coach Soak is formulated with fast-absorbing magnesium flakes, mineral-rich dead sea salts, Vitamin C crystals, and pure essential oils to reduce inflammation and speed up the recovery process. Made in the USA and available in Cooling Peppermint, Calming Lavender, Eucalyptus Tea Tree, Energizing Citrus, and Unscented.